Re: BUG #15854: postgres wtih Docker: binding port fails with release greater than 9.6.13 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15854: postgres wtih Docker: binding port fails with release greater than 9.6.13
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Lynn Carol Johnson <lcj34@cornell.edu> writes:
> Mark's response was the problem.  I was mounting to the same place where the 9.6 db had previously been mounted.
WhenI created a new mount point for the 11.3 data, it worked.

Ah, cool.

> I don't see how to mark this bug as "resolved" from the web but would like to mark this resolved

We don't have a formal process for marking bugs closed, other than
somebody posting to the mail thread saying the problem is fixed.
So your mail is sufficient for that.  We appreciate your following up!

            regards, tom lane