Re: databases hidden in phppgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: databases hidden in phppgadmin
Date
List pgsql-general
"Darren" <notross@hotmail.com> writes:
> When I login to phppgadmin, the list of databases does not include any
> databases that are owned by a 'group' (i.e. a role with NOLOGIN set).

I'm betting that phppgadmin is using something like an inner join of
pg_database and pg_user to produce its display.  As of PG 8.1 they need
to be using pg_roles instead ... and if I were them, I'd make it a LEFT
JOIN so that databases don't disappear completely if the owner can't be
found.

            regards, tom lane