Re: Detailed release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Detailed release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Sep-18, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> It seems a shame to remove those links from the HTML view where they
> look acceptable and which most people will use, just because they look
> bad in the pdf. And honestly, they don't even look that terrible in
> the PDF imo.

Eh, someday maybe we should just get rid of the PDF build of the docs.
It's given a ton of trouble over the years, it is not terribly
convenient, and we don't even know whether it has any users or not.

"At least to kernel hackers, who really are human, despite occasional
rumors to the contrary" (LWN.net)