Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jul-04, Yugo NAGATA wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 11:06:03 +0200
> Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 at 06:46, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > > Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.
> >
> > Oops, copy paste mistake on my part I guess. New comment LGTM
>
> Thank you for your comments.
>
> I made a trivial change that fixes the line break position in keeping with
> the surrounding comments.

Ugh, mea culpa for failing to notice -- thank you, pushed.

"Learn about compilers. Then everything looks like either a compiler or
a database, and now you have two problems but one of them is fun."
            https://twitter.com/thingskatedid/status/1456027786158776329