Re: PostgreSQL 17 Beta 1 release announcement draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 17 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2024-May-16, David Rowley wrote:

> On Thu, 16 May 2024 at 17:37, zaidagilist <zaidagilist@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to open the 17 docs but it looks removed. Getting
> > following message "Page not found"
> >
> > https://www.postgresql.org/docs/17/
>
> It's called "devel" for "development" until we branch sometime before July:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/

Hmm, but that would mean that the Beta1 announce would ship full of
links that will remain broken until July.  I'm not sure what the
workflow for this is, but I hope the /17/ URLs would become valid with
beta1, later this week.

"No renuncies a nada. No te aferres a nada."