Re: postgres_fdw test timeouts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: postgres_fdw test timeouts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 12:00:01PM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> So I would not say that it's a dominant failure for now, and given that
> 04a09ee lives in master only, maybe we can save two commits (Revert +
> Revert of revert) while moving to a more persistent solution.

I just checked in on this one to see whether we needed to create an "open
item" for v17.  While I'm not seeing the failures anymore, the patch that
Alexander claimed should fix it [0] doesn't appear to have been committed,
either.  Perhaps this was fixed by something else...

[0] https://postgr.es/m/CA%2BhUKGL0bikWSC2XW-zUgFWNVEpD_gEWXndi2PE5tWqmApkpZQ%40mail.gmail.com

--
Nathan Bossart