Re: BUG #18371: There are wrong constraint residues when detach hash partiton concurrently - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From alvherre
Subject Re: BUG #18371: There are wrong constraint residues when detach hash partiton concurrently
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2024-Mar-05, Michael Paquier wrote:

> This reproduces down to 14, for what I am assuming is an issue
> introduced around 7b357cc6ae55.  Alvaro, what do you think?

Yeah, I have this on my list of things to fix this month.  I haven't
looked at it closely, but I will soon.

"Los cuentos de hadas no dan al niño su primera idea sobre los monstruos.
Lo que le dan es su primera idea de la posible derrota del monstruo."
                                                   (G. K. Chesterton)