Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 08:37:29 +0530
Sanjay Minni <sanjay.minni@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any visibility when v7.9 will be released.
> I have loaded Ubuntu Mantic and am now stuck.

If you had to you could install into a Python
virtual environment from pypi.org.  But you'd
have to make the systemd unit files yourself,
and maybe do other things the package manager
does for you.

systemctl cat pgadmin
or similar might help.  You'd modify the
ExecStart to run the binary in the virutal
environment.

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein