Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yugo NAGATA
Subject Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Thu, 18 May 2023 16:49:47 -0400
Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> I have completed the first draft of the PG 16 release notes.  You can
> see the output here:

Thanks for the release notes.

>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-16.html
>
> I will adjust it to the feedback I receive;  that URL will quickly show
> all updates.

I didn't find the following in the release note.  This might be
considered as a bug fix, but the change in this commit can potentially
impact applications.  Is it worth including it in the release note?

commit 43351557d0d2b9c5e20298b5fee2849abef86aff
Make materialized views participate in predicate locking

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>