OS rpms needed to support install of postgres 15 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From chrisp@xmission.com
Subject OS rpms needed to support install of postgres 15
Date
List pgsql-admin

I want to install Postgres 15 in Red hat 7 and alpine 3.17.  My
machines do not have internet access.  I also want to keep the
OS/software footprint
  as small possible (not install the complete OS repo).

Anyone know of a weblink showing the needed OS rpms and their
dependent rpms needed to support a Postgres 15 deploy for Redhat 7 and
alpine 3.17?

Thanx