Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 05:18:13PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I pushed the discussed documentation improvements, and changed the
> behavior of "ninja docs" to only build the HTML docs.  However,
> I've not done anything about documenting what is the minimum
> ninja version.

FTR the documented XML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable is only valid for
Intel based machines, as homebrew installs everything in a different location
for M1...

I'm attaching a patch to make that distinction, hoping that no one else will
have to waste time trying to figure out how to get it working on such hardware.

Attachment