Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Mar-24, brar wrote:

> Alvaro wrote:

> > But why are there no anchors next to <h3> items on that page?  For
> > example, how do I get the link for the "Meta Commands" subsection?

> I can't look at the code right now, but I suspect the headers are
> refsections (not sections) which this patch does not add links for
> yet. I already have plans to add this in a follow-up patch at some
> point, but while I had already added ids to all section elements in
> the previous patch that added ids, this has yet to be done for all
> refsect elements (wich is not a small effort again).

You are right, those are <refsect2>.  Understood, thanks.

<inflex> really, I see PHP as like a strange amalgamation of C, Perl, Shell
<crab> inflex: you know that "amalgam" means "mixture with mercury",
       more or less, right?
<crab> i.e., "deadly poison"