Re: Doc: Improve note about copying into postgres_fdw foreign tables in batch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Doc: Improve note about copying into postgres_fdw foreign tables in batch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> While not the fault of this patch I find it confusing that we mix <filename>
> and <literal> for marking up "postgres_fdw", the latter seemingly more correct
> (and less commonly used) than <filename>.

I think we traditionally use <filename> for an extension module (file)
name. It seems the <literal> is used when we want to refer to objects
other than files.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii