Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:46:51 -0400, "Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark.cfm@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 at 01:10, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> > The discussion seems to have stopped here.  As this is classified as a
> > bug fix, I have moved this patch to next CF, waiting on author for the
> > moment.
>
> Kyotoro Horiguchi, any chance you'll be able to work on this for this
> commitfest? If so shout (or anyone else is planning to push it over
> the line.... Andres?) otherwise I'll move it on to the next release.

Ugg. sorry for being lazy.  I have lost track of the conversation. I'm
currently working on this and will come back soon with a new version.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center