Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (checkAsUser) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (checkAsUser)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Feb-17, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I tried a few things for a new test case, but I was unable to find
> anything useful.  Maybe an intermediate view, I thought; no dice.
> Maybe one with a security barrier would do?  Anyway, for now I just kept
> what you added in v2.

Sorry, I failed to keep count of the patch version correctly.  The test
case here is what you sent in v3 [1], and consequently the patch I just
attached should have been labelled v4.

[1] https://postgr.es/m/CA+HiwqF6ricH7HFCkyrK72c=KN-PRkdncxdLmU_mEQx=DRAkJA@mail.gmail.com

"La vida es para el que se aventura"