Re: recovery modules - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: recovery modules
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here is a new patch set with the following changes:

* The restore_library, archive_cleanup_library, and recovery_end_library
parameters are merged into one parameter.

* restore_library can now be changed via SIGHUP.  To provide a way for
modules to clean up when their callbacks are unloaded, I've introduced an
optional shutdown callback.

* Parameter misconfigurations are now always ERRORs.  I'm less confident
that we can get by with just a WARNING now that restore_library can be
changed via SIGHUP, and this makes things more consistent with
archive_library/command.

--
Nathan Bossart

Attachment