Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Dec-21, Peter Smith wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 6:59 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> > Oh, I see.  It's been so long that I haven't looked at the PDFs, that I
> > failed to realize that they don't use color.  I agree that would be a
> > problem.  Maybe we can change the title to have the word:
> >
> >     <title>Warning: Combining Column Lists from Multiple Publications</title>
>
> That last idea LGTM. But no patch at all LGTM also.

... I hear you, but honestly that warning box with a section title looks
completely wrong to me, so I've pushed it.  Many thanks for looking.

"But static content is just dynamic content that isn't moving!"
                http://smylers.hates-software.com/2007/08/15/fe244d0c.html