Re: allow granting CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: allow granting CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 12:07:12PM -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> It seems like the discussion on VACUUM/CLUSTER/REINDEX privileges is
> happening in the other thread. What would you like to accomplish in
> this thread?

Given the feedback in the other thread [0], I was planning to rewrite this
patch to create a MAINTAIN privilege and a pg_maintain_all_tables
predefined role that allowed VACUUM, ANALYZE, CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED
VIEW, and REINDEX.

[0] https://postgr.es/m/20221206193606.GB3078082%40nathanxps13

--
Nathan Bossart