Re: add \dpS to psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: add \dpS to psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 07, 2022 at 08:39:30PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I think if vacuum privilege allows vacuum full, then it ought to also
> allow cluster.  But I suggest that it'd be even better if it doesn't
> allow either, and there was a separate privilege for those.
>
> Disclaimer: I have not been following these threads.

I haven't formed an opinion on whether VACUUM FULL should get its own bit,
but FWIW І just finished writing the first draft of a patch set to add bits
for CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX.  I plan to post that
tomorrow.

--
Nathan Bossart