Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Date
Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 08:32:47PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> updated patch attached

Thanks!

Some enhancement could probably be done by a native english speaker, but apart
from that it looks good to me, so hearing no other complaints I'm marking the
CF entry as Ready for Committer!