Re: PG 15 downloads - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: PG 15 downloads
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2022-10-17 10:32:30 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > On 17 Oct 2022, at 10:29, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>
> > A couple of possible solutions that spring to mind:
> >
> > 1) Jonathan (or whoever is handling the release process) could ensure those pages are updated as part of the
releasepush, but that would require confirmation from Sandeep or someone on the EDB team that the packages have been
publishedand everything looks good.

> > 2) We could database-ise the data in those tables, and then Sandeep could update that through the Django admin
interfaceat the appropriate time. He does have access to a limited part of the admin interface already.

> 3) EDB publish an API endpoint with the available releases that pg.org consumes
> and use to create the page?

Could these tables be updated well ahead of time and PG $next just be hidden
until the release based on the version number?

I also wonder if we should just display a row without details if data for
$next hasn't been entered...

Greetings,

Andres Freund