Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 04:18:59PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> There's another problem there, which is that buildfarm animals
> using -DENFORCE_REGRESSION_TEST_NAME_RESTRICTIONS will complain
> about role names that don't start with "regress_".

Huh, I hadn't noticed that one before.  It looks like roles must start with
"regress_" and database names must include "regression", so I ended up
using "regress_regression_group" for the samegroup/samerole tests.

--
Nathan Bossart

Attachment