Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Oct-07, Amit Langote wrote:

> > Thanks for the heads up.  Hmm, this I am not sure how to reproduce on
> > my own, so I am currently left with second-guessing what may be going
> > wrong on 32 bit machines with whichever of the 4 patches.
> >
> > For now, I'll just post 0001, which I am claiming has no semantic
> > changes (proof pending), to rule out that that one's responsible.
>
> Nope, not 0001.  Here's 0001+0002.

Please note that you can set up a github repository so that cirrus-ci
tests whatever patches you like, without having to post them to
pg-hackers.  See src/tools/ci/README, it takes three minutes if you
already have the account and repository.