Re: Move backup-related code to xlogbackup.c/.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: Move backup-related code to xlogbackup.c/.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 05, 2022 at 03:22:01PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 04, 2022 at 03:54:20PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
>> > I would suggest moving this to a separate prerequisite patch that can be
>> > reviewed independently from the patches that simply move code to a
>> > different file.
>
> I added the new functions in 0001 patch for ease of review.

Can we also replace the relevant code with calls to these functions in
0001?  That way, we can more easily review the changes you are making to
this code separately from the large patch that just moves the code.

--
Nathan Bossart