Re: longfin and tamandua aren't too happy but I'm not sure why - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: longfin and tamandua aren't too happy but I'm not sure why
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-09-29 22:16:10 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Any opinions about whether to do this only in head or backpatch to 15?
>
> HEAD should be sufficient, IMO.

Pushed. I think we should add some more divergent options to increase the
coverage. E.g. a different xlog pagesize, a smaller segmement size so we can
test the "segment boundary" code (although we don't currently allow < 1GB via
normal means right now) etc. But that's for later.

Greetings,

Andres Freund