Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:05:27PM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
> On 3/24/21 12:04 PM, Jan Wieck wrote:
>> In any case I changed the options so that they behave the same way, the
>> existing -o and -O (for old/new postmaster options) work. I don't think
>> it would be wise to have option forwarding work differently between
>> options for postmaster and options for pg_dump/pg_restore.
>
> Attaching the actual diff might help.

I'd like to revive this thread, so I've created a commitfest entry [0] and
attached a hastily rebased patch that compiles and passes the tests.  I am
aiming to spend some more time on this in the near future.

Nathan Bossart

Attachment