Re: s390x builds on buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: s390x builds on buildfarm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-08-10 13:04:40 +0000, Vivian Kong wrote:
> Are builds being paused on s390x as it looks like the s390x builds were last
> run 15 days ago.  If so, wondering what is the reason for the pause and what
> is required to resume the builds?  The OS the builds were running on seems
> to have reached end of life.  Please let me know if we can help with getting
> them updated and resume the builds.

I realize the question below is likely not your department, but perhaps you
could refer us to the right people?

Does IBM provide any AIX instances to open source projects? We have access to
some via the gcc compile farm, but they're a bit outdated, often very
overloaded, and seem to have some other issues (system perl segfaulting etc).

Greetings,

Andres Freund