Re: Cirrus CI (Windows help wanted) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: Cirrus CI (Windows help wanted)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 09:04:51AM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 1/5/21 11:19 PM, Thomas Munro wrote:
> >
> > It seems we can make our own, either on-the-fly with caching, or
> > hosted somewhere, like this:
> >
> > https://cirrus-ci.org/guide/docker-builder-vm/#dockerfile-as-a-ci-environment
>
> OK, I got this working.

I tried this to use the "dockerfile-as-a-ci-environment" process, to see if it
would allow cirrus to start windows builds without the 4 minute delay that we
currently have.

But it failed like:

https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5622728425209856?logs=push#L16
[00:09:53.675] unauthorized: You don't have the needed permissions to perform this operation, and you may have invalid
credentials.To authenticate your request, follow the steps in:

https://cloud.google.com/container-registry/docs/advanced-authentication

Does this require tying my github account to a google account ?
Or paying cirrusci ?  Or ??

--
Justin