downloading list archive mboxes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Pryzby
Subject downloading list archive mboxes
Date
List pgsql-www
I used to be able to wget the "download mbox" link.
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/

After I did this one or twice, I added a .netrc entry to make this easy:

machine www.postgresql.org
login archives
password antispam

This is no longer working - instead, wget retrieves an HTML file that says:
|The website you are trying to log in to (List archives) is using the
|postgresql.org community login system. In this system you create a
|central account that is used to log into most postgresql.org services.
|Once you are logged into this account, you will automatically be
|logged in to the associated postgresql.org services.

I hope that can be fixed, unless it was deliberate, which would be unfortunate.

--
Justin