Re: docs: mention "pg_read_all_stats" in "track_activities" description - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: docs: mention "pg_read_all_stats" in "track_activities" description
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 12:28:58PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Indeed, it is a good idea to add this information.  Will apply and
> backpatch accordingly.

Sorry, I should've noticed this yesterday.  This should probably follow
6198420's example and say "roles with privileges of the pg_read_all_stats
role" instead of "members of the pg_read_all_stats role."  Also, I think we
should mention that this information is visible to roles with privileges of
the session user being reported on, too.  Patch attached.

--
Nathan Bossart

Attachment