Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Martín Marqués (martin.marques@gmail.com) wrote:
> The typo is in `exist in in a running cluster`. There's two `in` in a row.

Oops, thanks for catching (and thanks to Michael for committing the
fix!).

> P.D.: I was looking at this just because I was looking at an issue
> where someone bumped their head with this "problem", so great that
> we're in a better place now. Hopefully one day everyone will be
> running PG15 or better :)

Agreed!  Does make me wonder just how often folks run into this issue..
Glad that we were able to get the change in for v15.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Attachment