Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Sat, 16 Apr 2022 11:23:23 -0700, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote in
> Hi,
>
> On 2022-04-16 09:37:55 +0200, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> > I get this crash running the attached test program. On my slow-disked and
> > old desktop it occurs once in 20 or so runs (it is yet another installment
> > of an old test that runs pgbench with logical replication).
> >
> > 15devel compiled from d3609dd25.
> >
> > (The bash deletes stuff, and without my environment it will need some
> > tweaking)
>
> Any chance for a backtrace? I'll otherwise try to adjust the script, but ...

FWIW, the script keep succussfully running more than 140 times for me.
(on master, Cent8) And I haven't find a hypothesis for the cause of
the symptom.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi