Re: API stability [was: pgsql: Fix possible recovery trouble if TRUNCATE overlaps a checkpoint.] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: API stability [was: pgsql: Fix possible recovery trouble if TRUNCATE overlaps a checkpoint.]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:13:01 -0400, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 6:55 AM Kyotaro Horiguchi
> <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > (My mailer has been fixed.)
>
> Cool.
>
> > So, I created the patches for back-patching from 10 to 14.  (With
> > fixed a silly bug of the v1-pg14 that HaveVirtualXIDsDelayingChkpt and
> > HaveVirtualXIDsDelayingChkptEnd are inverted..)
>
> I am very sorry not to use these, but as I said in my previous post on
> this thread, I prefer to commit what I wrote and Markus revised rather
> than these versions. I have done that now.

Not at all. It's just an unfortunate crossing.
Thanks for fixing this.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi