Re: pg_get_publication_tables() output duplicate relid - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pg_get_publication_tables() output duplicate relid
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Apr-11, houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:

> I have confirmed that the bug of ATTACH PARTITION has been fixed due to recent
> commit 7f481b8. Currently, we always invalidate the RelationSyncCache when
> attaching a partition, so the pubactions of the newly attached partition will
> be rebuilt correctly.

Hm, this commit was not backpatched -- it is only in master.  I just
checked that pg14 behaves as you describe in the opening email of this
thread; did we decide that we don't want to change behavior of stable
branches?