Re: typos - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: typos
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Apr-11, David Rowley wrote:

> and also skipped:
> 0016 (unsure if we should change these of pgindent is not touching it)
> 0017 (unsure if we should change these of pgindent is not touching it)

I verified that pgindent will indeed not touch these changes by running
before and after.  (I accepted one comment placement from that run that
touched a neighboring line.)

I think pgindent is right not to modify vertical space very much, since
in many cases it amounts to a subjective decision.  The patch seemed a
(small) improvement, and it seems hard to make too much of a fuss about
such things.  Pushed them as a single commit.

I hadn't noticed that Justin had posted a refreshed patch series, so I
don't know if the new ones match what I pushed.

"Postgres is bloatware by design: it was built to house
 PhD theses." (Joey Hellerstein, SIGMOD annual conference 2002)