Re: failures in t/031_recovery_conflict.pl on CI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: failures in t/031_recovery_conflict.pl on CI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-04-08 21:55:15 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> on CI [1] the new t/031_recovery_conflict.pl is failing occasionally. Which is
> interesting, because I ran it there dozens if not hundreds of times before
> commit, with - I think - only cosmetic changes.

Scratch that part - I found an instance of the freebsd failure earlier, just
didn't notice because that run failed for other reasons as well. So this might
just have uncovered an older bug around recovery conflict handling,
potentially platform dependent.

I guess I'll try to reproduce it on freebsd...

Greetings,

Andres Freund