Re: pgsql: Prefetch data referenced by the WAL, take II. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: pgsql: Prefetch data referenced by the WAL, take II.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2022-04-07 07:44:20 +0000, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Prefetch data referenced by the WAL, take II.

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2022-04-07%2008%3A17%3A27
thinks that xlogpretcher.h doesn't include enough...

I had added those checks to CI, but apparently somehow screwed that up.

Or maybe it's the scripts that are screwed up? Because I don't see any error
checking in headerscheck/cpluspluscheck. And indeed, locally they show the
errors, but exit with 0.

Greetings,

Andres Freund