Re: LogwrtResult contended spinlock - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: LogwrtResult contended spinlock
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's a v8, where per my previous comment I removed some code that I
believe is no longer necessary.

I've omitted the patch that renames LogwrtResult subvariables into
LogWriteResult/LogWriteFlush; I still think the end result is better
after that one, but it's a pretty trivial change that can be dealt with
separately afterwards.

"Saca el libro que tu religión considere como el indicado para encontrar la
oración que traiga paz a tu alma. Luego rebootea el computador
y ve si funciona" (Carlos Duclós)

Attachment