Re: Logical replication stops dropping used initial-sync replication slots - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: Logical replication stops dropping used initial-sync replication slots
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 04:57:42PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> What was your setting for max_logical_replication_workers? It should

4 on source, and 50 on replica. That could be related. Should I increase this on source?

> be more than max_sync_workers_per_subscription as that is taken from
> the pool of max_logical_replication_workers. One possible reason for

The thing is that, in next tests, it seemed to *usually* work. And break
just sometimes.

> It is good if you are able to proceed but we might get some clue about
> the problem you are seeing if you can show subscriber-side logs.

Will keep that in mind. The boxes I was testing it are gone, but if the
problem will resurface, I'll make the logs available.

Best regards,

depesz