Re: SQL/JSON: functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-24 18:51:30 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I wonder if we should add these compile flags to the cfbot's setup?

Yes, I think we should. There's a bit of discussion of that in and below
https://postgr.es/m/20220213051937.GO31460%40telsasoft.com - that veered a bit
of course, so I haven't done anything about it yet.  Perhaps one build
COPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES and RAW_EXPRESSION_COVERAGE_TEST another
WRITE_READ_PARSE_PLAN_TREES?  We should add the slower to the macos build,
that's plenty fast and I'm intending to slow the linux test by using ubsan,
which works better on linux.

Greetings,

Andres Freund