Re: pgsql: Fix skip-empty-xacts with sequences in test_decoding - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix skip-empty-xacts with sequences in test_decoding
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2022-Feb-14, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> On 2/14/22 14:36, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > I propose the attached comment additions instead.
>
> The comments seem fine to me (although not really related to these commits
> about sequence decoding).

Thanks, pushed.

"Now I have my system running, not a byte was off the shelf;
It rarely breaks and when it does I fix the code myself.
It's stable, clean and elegant, and lightning fast as well,
And it doesn't cost a nickel, so Bill Gates can go to hell."