Re: Support tab completion for upper character inputs in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Support tab completion for upper character inputs in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 05:22:32AM +0000, tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:

> I tried to add a flag(casesensitive) in the _complete_from_query().
> Now the attached patch passed all the added tap tests.

Thanks for updating the patch.  When you do so, please check and update the
commitfest entry accordingly to make sure that people knows it's ready for
review.  I'm switching the entry to Needs Review.