Re: Connecting Postgresql to Google Sheets - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: Connecting Postgresql to Google Sheets
Date
List pgsql-general

connectingusing JDBC Service - https://developers.google.com/apps-script/reference/jdbc/jdbc#getcloudsqlconnectionurl.

> I think JDBC Doesn't support PostgreSQL. Is there any alternative on how we can import data to google sheets?

We develop and run a huge Library Management System on top of PostgreSQL
(novadays 13.1) and this makes use of JDBC (postgresql-42.2.24.jar on
Linux).

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!