postgres redmine is losing messages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Justin Pryzby
Subject postgres redmine is losing messages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
My messages appear to have been lost.
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6855

Updates to tickets cause an email to be sent from redmine@postgresql.org, but
replies to "redmine" are not processed as updates to the tickets.

It appears this never worked, judging from mails regarding issue #5645, which
were sent to "redmine" but not visible in the ticket.

However, in the past, messages "from" redmine included other parties in "Cc",
so my replies also went to Devrim.  At least they weren't lost, which is what's
happened at 6855.

It appears that soemtime between Feb 2020-June 2020, redmine stopped including
other parties in "cc".

Processing incoming mail isn't essential, but the absence of anything else in
"cc" led me to believe that redmine would process the mail and at least update
the ticket, and/or forward the update to other parties.

--
Justin