Re: Partition Check not updated when insert into a partition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Partition Check not updated when insert into a partition
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Oct-18, Pavel Borisov wrote:

> > Yeah, maybe the link is unnecessary in the test comment, so removed.
> > Though, I do occasionally see one of those in the test files (try `git
> > grep https src/test`).

Yeah, for example the test stanza just above says "test case for but
16242".  Sadly there's no bug number to quote here.  Anyway, an
interested reader will still be able to get to this thread via "git
blame" when this get committed, which seems enough.

> Thanks! I don't see problems anymore. The patch is RFC now.

Thanks.  I'm looking at it now.  I notice that if I take out the code
fix and keep the tests, I only see the ATTACH side of the problem have a
failure; I expected to see a failure for DETACH too.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/