Re: Moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Moderation
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Adrian Klaver (adrian.klaver@aklaver.com) wrote:
> On 8/16/21 12:45 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >* Adrian Klaver (adrian.klaver@aklaver.com) wrote:

> >>Interesting, but I still don't see where these packages/code/etc can be
> >>found?
> >
> >They're not somewhere public today and I don't know if that's likely to
> >change anytime soon.
>
> So trying to do what is asked in this message:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210813183537.GZ17906%40tamriel.snowman.net
>
> is not possible?

Erm, no, of course it's possible, just like it's possible to install PG
without using apt-get.  Further, the packages you're asking about aren't
actually packages that include the software, as I said before, they're
just wrappers, so they wouldn't actually help you when it comes to
installing the actual software anyway.

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment