Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository,Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository,Re: Access problen with pgpool2 repository
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Magnus,

>>> I see multiple attempts to log in as kawamoto. That would indicate
>>> he's not actually using git@git.postgresql.org in the url. But they
>>> could also be independent attempts -- can you please provide an exact
>>> time when it was attempted, so I can see if I can find more details in
>>> the log?
>>
>> First he tried:
>>
>> ssh -T git@git.postgresql.org -vvv
>>
>> around 11:32:37 JST. The purpose was to get the ssh debug log. He was
>> trying to find out the cause of the issue (Permission denied).
>>
>> Next he tried to login as kawamoto because he thought using kawamoto
>> instead of git might help. That was around:
>>
>> 13:33:58 JST
>
> Note that those time are from slack log while I and Kawamoto made the
> conversation in slack. Actual time he ran ssh could be earlier.

- Re-register ssh public key to the organization account (id: kawamoto)
- Change the access right to "Read" and the change the access right back to "Write".

So far none of them helped. Other attempt we do no try yet is,
dropping his repository account from the git management then re-create
it. I am afraid this may loose existing logs and I would like to
confirm we should try it or not. Comment?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan