Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 09:01:41PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> These should be merged:
> > 756ab29124 Allow pageinspect to inspect GiST indexes (Andrey Borodin, Heikki Linnakangas)
> > 9e596b65f4 Add "LP_DEAD item?" column to GiST pageinspect functions

Sorry, this was my error while reconciling my list with yours.
Your notes only have one item for these, which is correct.

Possibly you'd want to include the 9e59 commit in the comment (but it wouldn't
have avoided my own confusion, tough).

--
Justin