Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
Date
Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-May-13, Stephen Frost wrote:

> Or just accept that this is a bit hokey with the 'auto' approach.  I get
> Bruce has concerns about it but I'm not convinced that it's actually all
> that bad to go with that.

Yeah, I think the alleged confusion there is overstated.

I'm happy to act as committer for that if he wants to step away from it.
I'm already used to being lapidated at every corner anyway.

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile
"E pur si muove" (Galileo Galilei)