Re: AlterSubscription_refresh "wrconn" wrong variable? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: AlterSubscription_refresh "wrconn" wrong variable?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-May-10, Peter Smith wrote:

> PSA v5 of the patch. It is the same as v4 but with the v4-0001 part
> omitted because that was already pushed.

I made a few whitespace adjustments on Friday that I didn't get time to
push, so I left the whole set to after the minors are finalized this
week.  I'll get them pushed on Wednesday or so.  (The back branches have
a few conflicts, on every release, but I see no reason to post those and
it'd upset the cfbot).

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile

Attachment